What is A Course of Love?
There are many paths to enlightenment. Be sure to take the one with a heart. — Lao Tzu
- Reveals a way of direct knowing of truth. It takes us beyond learning as Jesus nurtures our inner unity by inviting “wholeheartedness,” the union of mind and heart.
- Brings to light the essential oneness of all, experienced through holy relationship with everything.
- Fosters radical forgiveness, and goes beyond forgiveness to “active acceptance.”
- Readies us to be “the second coming of Christ” and to create “a new world.”
- Was received by Mari Perron over three years (1998-2001) in the same manner and from the same Source as A Course in Miracles.
- Renews the revelation begun in A Course in Miracles. The relationship between the two courses is described this way: “A Course in Miracles attempted to dislodge the ego-mind that has provided you with an identity that you but think you are. A Course of Love then followed in order to reveal to you who you truly are.” (T2:4.3)
- Stands on its own without need for readers to be familiar with A Course in Miracles.
- Gently guides the reader from the experience of separation to the experience of union, which is also to experience the power of God and the force of love.
“Start with this idea: Hold in your heart the idea that as you read these words—and when you finish reading these words—their truth will be revealed to you. Think of no other outcomes than your happiness, and when happiness comes deny it not, nor its source. Remind yourself that when love comes to fill your heart, you will deny it not, nor its source. You do not need to believe that this will happen, but only to allow for the possibility of it happening.” C:7.23
To learn more about ACOL,
please enter the Home Gate