DAY 3 – Monday, December 3
* * * LIVE EVENTS * * *
Be sure to register so that you receive the links to connect to these live sessions.
Note that all live events will be recorded and made available post-conference
for purchase of the Extended Access conference package.
Dialogue & Sharing: The Time of Tenderness
with Mari Perron & James Kelly
11:00 am (11:00) CST / 5:00 pm London (90 min)
3:00 pm (15:00) CST / 9:00 pm London (90 min)
* * * PRE-RECORDED EVENTS * * *
to the following pre-recorded sessions for 36 hours.
(from 21:00 CST on Sunday, December 2 until 9:00 CST on Tuesday, December 5)
NOTE: James Kelly is the conference host and is in dialogue in most of the recorded sessions.
Your support for the nonprofit
Center for A Course of Love
will help reach those who are waiting to hear!
23. Mari Perron about Helen Schucman and more
- Mari’s role now
- Beyond the books
- Message from Jesus to Mari in 2005 about making God real in the world by being yourself
24. The Given Self (2008-09)
- Hear of Mari’s very personal 2009 book on the nature of the given Self, including commentary on ACIM
- The new “givens” come to replace learning: talents, ideas, imagination, inspiration, instinct, intuition, vision, and calling
- Recognize your “givens” and that your body is being transformed into the perfect vehicle for the realization of the elevated Self of form
25. Companionship of Two Sisters
Mari Perron / Christina Strutt
- Falling apart before finding your true Identity
- The stages of the journey -how to accept freedom
- Mari Perron and Christina Strutt share how their relationship saved them both!
26. Heart-Opening Dialogue
Mari Perron / Helen Burke / Rhetta Morgan
- Unlearning what we have assimilated
- Racism healed
- The feminine model as a correction
- Voices of Rhetta and Lady in song
27. Discover Your Full Self in Dialogue
Mari Perron and Mary Love
- Beyond conformity
- Everyone is original
- Fully owning your power
28. Dialogue is Like Cooking Together
Jackie Lesser / Susan Bernardini / Lars Gimstedt
- Telepathic communication or silent dialogue
- The heart breath
- How to transform anger
29. A Zoom panel on Zoom-based ACOL gatherings
Joe Kittel / Lynn Kidd / Cole Knazovicky
- Introduce ACOL ‘students’ to Zoom; “see” what such a gathering looks like
- Share our collective experience with Zoom-based gatherings: emotional impact and insights gained
- Discuss the role that Zoom is playing in enabling the worldwide ACOL movement – how it fosters dialogue
30. The Unity of A Combined ACIM / ACOL Group
Mari Perron / Joan Harrington / Joe Kittel / Leda Robertson / Theo O’Connor / Sudie Shipma / Steve Raypole / Barbara and Clyde Kindred / Sarah Gallwey, Huib Stroomberg / Barbie Edwards / John Betz
- A Course in Miracles and A Course of Love being experienced “together”
- The pioneer group in meeting in this combined way
- Seeing the relationship between ACIM & ACOL in the living of their lives
31. Learning in the Time of Christ
- Is learning needed?
- It’s hard to give up effort!
- Direct experience
32. A Celebration of Poetry and Song
Mari Perron / Rhetta Morgan / Helen Burke (Lady) / Michael Mark / Elliott Robertson
- New poems
- A new call and response from Mari and Rhetta
- Accepting all feelings in a creative expression of the new
33. Creativity – The Human and the Divine
Christina Strutt / Michael Mark
- Letting go of creative ideals
- The “ultimate collaboration”
- Channeling and creation
34. The Way of Mary
Mari Perron / Mary Love / Christie Lord
- What Jesus is saying about the time in which we stand, and the feeling evoked
- What’s new about the Way of Mary?
- The implications of a feminine way